Thursday, July 19, 2007

goodbye.London.

Well, I've been a horrible blogger for about 7 months now. it's been 7 months of UK, london work, and some pretty awesome trips to scandinavia, portugal and basel, and ireland... all the pics up on the photos link!

probably won't be adding too much to the blog... or to the picasa photos page in the next while. But I'll definately throw on the highlights of the trip once I make it safe and sound (ideally anyway) to Roma.

In a few hours I'll be off on a train, starting the biggest, baddest trip i've dreamt of on my way to Roma for the fall term. So after one last winning softball match in regents park, and a good night out with friends and work peeps (including my boss who would never miss a good one), it's one hungover goodbye.

bye for now, it's been a good craic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home